Wednesday, November 4, 2015

A little about me...

My name is Bruce and I've been in data processing since 1978. I cut my teeth on one of these:

IBM 360 Series

I was the son of a government employee (Health Department) and as a result we moved every year of my childhood. I joined the Marine Corps after high school and continued my nomadic lifestyle.

Politically, I am quite "left" leaning. However, I only use the term "left" in its most generic political sense. I am NOT left in the sense of left/right politics. The left and the right are a part of the whole which is, as I see it, the root problem. I am more specifically libertarian/communist, which is more appropriately defined as collectivist/anarchist, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful of others and don't hate. I don't tolerate hate speech of any kind.